[plt-scheme] can't configure since new libtool (1.3 -> 1.5)

From: dw (dwinner-lists at att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 8 11:03:24 EST 2006

Found the problem.

Apparantly something got broken in bash; don't think it had anything to do
with libtool

A portupdate of bash w/ patch was released yesterday (3.1.10_1 from 3.1.10)
and now plt configures ok.

I think the cvs log for bash on the freebsd ports site might explain what the
problem was:

"When bash is built with the bison 1.75 port present it breaks the ability
of bash to parse certain legal shell scripts (used by e.g. GNU configure).
Fix this by explicitly directing bash to use yacc."

Cheers,
DW