[plt-scheme] Re: profiling doesn't show any data -- why?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 6 08:39:30 EST 2006

At Sun, 05 Mar 2006 21:29:36 -0800, Eric Hanchrow wrote:

>     Instead of the below, put the following into a file, say `profile.ss'
>
>          (require (lib "errortrace.ss" "errortrace"))
>
> Tried that, got this:
>
> current-continuation-marks: expects no arguments, given 1: g9
>
> Is that a bug?

Yes - it was a bug in collecting profile-path information. This is
fixed in the SVN repository.

Since every path was kept separately, collecting the information for
`(fib 30)' was too much data. So, while I was fixing things, I also
changed the profiler to save only unique paths plus counts.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.