[plt-scheme] Problem with science.plt - any ideas?

From: Jacob Matthews (jacobm at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 2 20:14:59 EST 2006

On Mar 2, 2006, at 6:48 PM, Robby Findler wrote:

> There have been other reports of truncated .plt files being downloaded
> from the server, but I don't think Jacob's been able to uncover the
> culprit, yet. Sorry.

Hi everyone, sorry I'm late to the party --- Robby is right, there
have been truncated-download problems in the past that I suspect
caused this problem. They were always nondeterministic, and I
actually was never able to reliably reproduce them at all, but I
_did_ recently find and fix a possible culprit.

In any event, the best way to deal with the problem is probably to
try removing and re-installing the package.

-jacob

Posted on the users mailing list.