[plt-scheme] Problem with science.plt - any ideas?

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Thu Mar 2 19:59:19 EST 2006

I just downloaded V301 again and it loaded okay on this one, i.e. I didn't
get the build-path error.

This is a fresh Ubuntu Linux install I just did a few nights ago.  And, the
source, etc for the science and simulation packages aren't on here.  So it
is definitely downloading from PLaneT and installing ok on this machine.

Robby's comment on truncated downloads might be the answer.

I can send the .plt file by e-mail to anyone that is having problems.

Doug