[plt-scheme] Which library?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 21:18:27 EDT 2006

--- Matt Jadud <mcj4 at kent.ac.uk> wrote:

> Everything is a module.
>
> It isn't uncommon for plt-match to get heavy usage.

Ditto.  Modules typically use the mzscheme language, with
occasional excursion into frtime.  Emacs (w/ Quack) and
DrScheme both see use.  SRFIs 1, 13, & 42 are probably the
ones I most commonly use.  I tend to make heavy use of the
Planet packages I've written (who'd've thunk it?)  Other
Planet packages seeing frequent rotation include rfc3339,
htmlprag, sqlite, sxml, io, science, galore, and a whole
heap more.

N.

> Mark Engelberg wrote:
> > For those of you using Scheme for your day-to-day
> programming work,
> > which language within PLT Scheme are you using?
> Pretty-Big Scheme?
> > R5RS extended with SRFIs?  Swindle?  FrTime?
> >
> > Which extensions of Scheme do you find you yourself
> using the most?
> > List comprehensions?  Object system?  Pattern matching?
> >
> > Looking forward to hearing the responses!
> >
> > --Mark Engelberg

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/