[plt-scheme] A game in scheme( again )

From: Jacob Matthews (jacobm at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 28 11:23:18 EDT 2006

Williams, M. Douglas wrote:

>Jacob,
>
>Does this fix the problem with large files in a package?  This wasn't a
>problem with the download, but a problem with inflating the package.

I'm not sure exactly what problem you're referring to. If I recall
correctly, there was a problem long ago with large files in the inflate
procedure that was fixed; this more recent bug didn't care about the
sizes of individual files in a package, just the total size of the package.

In short I don't think there are any more problems with large files, but
if you want to know about a particular package feel free to email it to
me; I'd be happy to test it out for you.

-jacob

Posted on the users mailing list.