[plt-scheme] 3m

From: Chongkai Zhu (u0476504 at utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 27 14:11:09 EDT 2006

Great!

Personally I hope 3m to be the default as soon as possible. I have use 3m
since v20x. And I do write bindings to C libraries. I don't think that C
bindings is a problem for 3m. But I do feel that some program can only
work with CGC but not 3m (at about v299.x). Recently I shift back to
CGC so I can't tell how good 3m works now.

Chongkai