[plt-scheme] help

From: naoufal adraoui (mohammed_naoufal at yahoo.de)
Date: Sun Jun 25 13:46:33 EDT 2006

Hello,
I can't compile DrScheme from source code under cygwin. I get the following Error by running make --unix
libtool: link: cannot find the library `../mzscheme/libmred.la'
make[3]: *** [libmred.la] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/plt/src/mred'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/plt/src/mred'
make[1]: *** [mr] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/plt/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2
I have the full version of Cygwin CYGWIN_NT-5.1 with all Packages (inklusiv the Cairo and Xft librairies).
could you please give me some Hints to solve this problem!
Thank you so much!