[plt-scheme] Exe compilation for other PCs'

From: pascal.delcombel (pascal.delcombel at wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Jun 21 12:27:06 EDT 2006

Hi everyone

I tried to compile a program with the new 3.50 DrScheme version, to install the result on another PC (just to check if the new feature works, as I understood it should).
Well, when lauching the exe on the other PC, I'm requested to define the path to a DrScheme dll.

I that the normal feature? Does that mean I have to install this dll as well as the exe file? Or any other trick?

Many thanks beforehand
Pascal

Pascal Delcombel
pascal.delcombel at wanadoo.fr

The information transmitted is intended solely for the addressees, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this by error, please notify the sender and delete immediately the message and its attachment(s) file(s) from any computer.