[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v350

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Mon Jun 19 04:00:26 EDT 2006

>    Along with this change, tools to create executables -- including
>    DrScheme's "Create Executables..." menu item -- can produce
>    self-contained packages (i.e., with all needed DLLs, frameworks,
>    and shared libraries).

This is a big step ahead for people that want to use DrScheme/MrEd as
an alternative to Python and Java! Great release! :-)

Now there's only two features left that I'm still desparately missing,
both in MrEd:

- Full support for multiple modifier key menu shortcuts (please... give
me at least the shift key!)

- Multi-column listboxes (they are needed everywhere and all the time)

Sorry for the nagging. Anyway, I'm really happy with this release. The
feature to make a distribution .dmg is definitely cool.

Best regards,

Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.