[plt-scheme] Languages: Reloaded

From: Matt Jadud (mcj4 at kent.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 17 13:02:47 EDT 2006

Hi Robby,

I have a module-based language that, due to copy-paste reasons, looks a
lot like EoPL. It seems to me (for lack of knowledge) that any changes I
make to the language require me to re-run 'setup-plt' and restart
DrScheme to see those changes.

Is there a more flexible way to develop module-based languages?

Hm... I'll bet if I start thinking about it, that question will answer
itself. We'll see if I figure it out, or someone has to tell me...

Cheers,