[plt-scheme] Using threads in Teaching Languages through teachpack

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 5 17:27:14 EDT 2006

I've fixed this in the current SVN version, but only the simple fix
where all functions called from threads that aren't the main thread are
considered not called at all. So .. it doesn't crash. I don't see a
simple fix for the multi-thread case, so I'll probably wait until after
the next release before attempting it.

Thanks for letting us know about the bug!

Robby