[plt-scheme] Re: Wierd behaviour of find-executable-path

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 3 08:19:21 EDT 2006

On 03/06/06, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos at gmail.com> wrote:

> While I started the last SVN DrScheme through MzRun which executes its
> programs with 'process', I started the others through the shell.
> That's the 'why' for the find-executable-path results. It seems that I
> just need to start them through MzRun in a way they can access the
> PATH env variable.

Hummmf, I'm sorry for the endless posting but I went on reading the
manual for a command which should allow the process to access env
variables and it seems from Chapter 35 of MzLib that the 'process'
function I'm using should allow that. Is there a problem with process?
or should I use something else?