[plt-scheme] displaying errors in custom language levels

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 25 22:16:13 EST 2006

I, for one, am not able to guess what's going wrong from what you
write below. But if you can produce a simple tool or perhaps produce
a small example just using `eval' in the graphical language, I may be
able to spot what's going wrong.

For general edification, DrScheme's red arrows and stacktrace in the
bug icon window in the debugging languages work by using the
errortrace annotations. In the non-debugging languages, they work by
extracting the information that mzscheme records for the stack traces
(see the mz manual for those details).

Are you talking about those errors or some other kind of errors?
Syntax errors, perhaps? Those work by extracting fields from the exn
records.

Robby