[plt-scheme] unclickable clickbacks in interactions window snips

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryan_sml at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 24 18:41:59 EST 2006

I discovered that when an expression evaluates to an editor-snip%
object in the DrScheme interactions window, DrScheme actually inserts
the snip into the window. This is wonderful!

But if I add clickbacks to the text displayed by the editor, they
aren't activated when I click the text. The clickbacks work as
expected when I put the same object into an editor-canvas in another
frame.

Is there anything I can do to get the clickbacks to work, or does
DrScheme intentionally block clickbacks from user snips? (The
editor-snip is not created by a tool, just by an ordinary MrEd
program.)

Thanks,
Ryan