[plt-scheme] Supporting configurable MIME types in the web-server -- Your configuration may be BROKEN.

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 21 14:23:58 EST 2006

Bug 6099 has been sitting around for a while and some people have been
emailing me asking for this change. So...

The web-server configuration has changed in SVN. The web-server will
NOT start if you don't change the file.

This change allows you to specify an external file for doing a MIME
type lookup. The file is in the same format as Apache's and the server
is shipped with Apache's current default. (I plan on synchronizing
with their major releases for updating it. Although _you_ may want to
link to /etc/mime.types on Debian, for example.)

The new `paths' component of virtual hosts:

(paths
      (configuration-root "conf")
      (host-root "default-web-root")
      (log-file-path "log")