[plt-scheme] image manipulation library?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Jan 19 09:08:16 EST 2006

On Jan 19, Rohan Nicholls wrote:
> [...]  I can always call out image magick through the shell (I guess
> I could use the ffi to use the library directly, but time is limited
> and I have other things to learn before the ffi).

There is a pretty complete foreign interface to ImageMagick in
(lib "magick.ss" "ffi") that works with ImageMagick v6.0.1.  You can
also look at .../plt/collects/ffi/examples/magick.ss for some
examples.

I see that the current version is 6.2.5, it probably needs some work
if that's what you have installed.