[plt-scheme] Web-server-text on Windows 2003 Server

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Thu Jan 19 08:41:16 EST 2006

Am I so lucky that someone has used web-server-text on
a Windows 2003 Server?

I have made a small webapp, which works beautifully on
my WinXP at home. On the school server sometimes the
last line(s) of output of a servlet isn't received by
Internet Explorer (run on another machine).

In one case, the page ended with

     yada yada
     </bo

What I'd like to know is, whether this is to the
change from WinXP to Win2003 - or whether it
is due to the school machine being slower than
my home machine. Thus I'd like to know whether
others have succesfully run servlets in
web-server-text on a Win2003.

The server is behind a firewall, otherwise I'd
have given an url

--
Jens Axel Søgaard

Posted on the users mailing list.