[plt-scheme] Diagrams

From: Rolf Banting (rolf.banting at tecnomen.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 08:22:05 EST 2006

You all may be interested in Abstract State Machines for specification &
design. Take a peek at
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/gasm/

They fit FP pretty naturally but can also be used for other paradigms. The
web site has links to loads of interesting papers.

The inventor, Yuri Gurevich, now works for Big Bad Bill. He has unleashed an
ASM language environment that can be integrated with Dot Net. So you can run
executable specs from MS Word, for example.

Rolf