[plt-scheme] Ideas for PLaneT

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 08:34:43 EST 2006

--- Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:

> iii) Add the source of the packages to the svn repository

Several other PL communities have a system similar to
Sourceforge.  IIRC getting an account on CPAN gives you a
development area.  There is RubyForge, and I think
something similar for Python.

Do you have something similar in mind?  Schematics is
somewhat similar, though I'm a bit lazy about updating the
web pages.

(Note that Sourceforge may be offering Subversion is the
near future, which will remove my biggest gripe with their
service:  http://sourceforge.net/docs/E09/en/)

N.

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/