[plt-scheme] Diagrams

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 16 20:25:59 EST 2006

We are in the cross-hairs of a customer who has accepted our original
flawcharts and mumblage (which I pursued with bewilderment), so for my
own conscience I would like to complete the project with something that
is 'right.'  Perhaps I should forget about diagrams and only introduce
them if necessary.  An "English transliteration ... plus examples"
ought to be enough for anyone.

The main goal is as N.W. stated: produce documentation for future
programmers.  Unfortunately I have never experienced literally
extending a project created by others, so I don't know how to best
foster further development of my own.

Thanks for all of the advice.

rac