[plt-scheme] Diagrams

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 16 07:45:24 EST 2006

--- Richard Cleis <rcleis at mac.com> wrote:

> Special forms like cond and ubiquitous techniques like
> recursion can be
> represented with flowcharts or UML; I just don't want to
> find out later
> that the Scheme community uses something else.

There is no standard diagram notation that I know of.  I've
found types + code to be clearer and faster than UML,
though this experience is at the design end.  I've never
had the situation where I've been required to produce this
sort of end user documentation (well, once, and it was a
joke).

N.

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/