[plt-scheme] blogs and wikis

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 11 19:09:17 EST 2006

On 1/11/06, John Clements <clements at brinckerhoff.org> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2006, at 3:23 PM, Jay McCarthy wrote:
>
> > MoshiMoshi needs to be ported v300. I can guide anyone attempting
> > this.
> >
> > I have a version of blosxom written in PLT that is very customized to
> > how I like my blog (makeoutcity.com) but it may be useful for you. It
> > is *not* an online modification-based blog, so some people don't
> > consider that a proper bloggimg platform. I can provide this for
> > anyone.
>
> Does it generate RSS feeds, too?
>
> (You're going to say "yes," and I'm going to curse myself for
> implementing this myself a month ago.)

Yup. =)

It does a variety of things... it generates RSS/Atom... has a decent
category system on top of blosxom... manages pinging weblogs.com and
that sort of thing. I started to write an XML-RPC interface to it, but
I never finished it. My plan was to make a proper release when I'd
done that.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.brown.edu>