[plt-scheme] Support for MySQL 5.0? OS X alternatives?

From: Greg Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jan 11 12:00:53 EST 2006

Okay, I suppose I should just go ahead and ask. I use MySQL under OS X,
in part because it's easy to install and easy to work with. But it's
also conspicuously absent from the list of products for which there is
SQLI/SQLD support. Is this something that's in the works? I ask because
EMR applications are by their nature data intensive. (I suppose I could
try working with the C API, but I'm still working my way through SICP!)

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net>
"If you give someone Fortran, he has Fortran.
If you give someone Lisp, he has any language he pleases."
--Guy L. Steele, Jr.

Posted on the users mailing list.