[plt-scheme] xexprs and sxml

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 9 22:33:14 EST 2006

At Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:53:49 -0500, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> I was going to suggest this as well. (Going through the string
> interface and constructing response objects that way.)
>
> With regards to ports, do you mean that it would accept a port to read
> from or return a port to write to?

I was imagining that a response could expand to include a port that the
webserver would copy to a tcp port (using copy-port). I suppose it is
possible to have the servlet get the tcp port and be expected to write
to it and build various abstractions on top of that. I'm not sure which
would be better.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.