[plt-scheme] Adding Libraries to a PLT (Planet) Archive

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Sun Jan 1 07:58:09 EST 2006

Hi Everybody,

Happy newyear!

Just a question about PLT packages to begin the year with.
While making a PLT package, I'm adding pre-compiled
variant of the C stuff for WIN32 OS. Now, I'd like to
add the libraries that are needed too (e.g. Sqlite.dll, mysql.dll,
pgsql.dll etc.;
and later gtk-2.8.9.dll, etc).

Is it possible to add these libraries in such a way that they are
used/loaded when (require (planet ...)) is issued? I've done such
a thing, setting the environment variable PATH on windows to
the collects/sqlid/native/compiled/win32/i386 directory (a similar
thing could be done for LIBPATH (AIX) and LD_LIBRARY_PATH (Linux)).

However, are there other possibilities?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Hans Oesterholt

Posted on the users mailing list.