[plt-scheme] Serializable continuations?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 9 23:12:23 EST 2006

I'd recommend that anyone interested in this issue read the ICFP05
paper, Continuations from Generalized Stack Inspection [1], that
discusses serializable continuations and talks about some of the
issues below.

I'm currently working on ways of getting many of the perceived
benefits of persistent continuations by a few avenues:
 - coarse grained continuation reconstruction
 - more intelligent continuation GC
 - more server support for binding instances to different servers

As this work matures, you will all come to know about it.

Jay

1. http://cs.brown.edu/~sk/Publications/Papers/Published/pcmkf-cont-from-gen-stack-insp/

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.brown.edu>
http://jay.makeoutcity.com/