[plt-scheme] viewing html planet docs

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 22 17:06:32 EST 2006

wait, maybe I parsed your question wrong. I initially clicked the "*
Help Desk: How to get help" link where it said

1) Navigate the Help Desk information pages by clicking on hyperlinks.

* The Home button at the top of the page always takes you back to the
starting page.
* The Manuals link displays a list of manuals and other documentation.
* The Send a bug report link allows you to submit bug reports to PLT.

I saw the "home" button at the top of the gui and I knew the "send a
bug" button was in the "Help" drop down box but I didn't see the Manuals
link anywhere.  Maybe Manuals could be one of the choices in the drop
down box from "Help"?