[plt-scheme] viewing html planet docs

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 22 16:14:19 EST 2006

I made some html docs for the allegro.plt package but I cannot yet view
them in the help-desk. I have the .html files in root/doc and (define
html-docs '("doc")) in info.ss. I don't yet have the keywords or hdindex
files, though. Searching in help-desk for "allegro" with "keyword,
index, or text" doesn't find anything.

Other than that, two questions:
1. the documentation for creating html docs says it will look for
<jobname>.html, but where is <jobname> defined?
2. the help-desk says "* The Manuals link displays a list of manuals and
other documentation." but I did not see a "manuals" link. Where is that?

Posted on the users mailing list.