[plt-scheme] {offshoot of} Request for Info

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 12:42:51 EST 2006

This is a question that I'm asking for myself, so I changed the subject to
show that this responce is not intended for the 8/9th graders.

On 12/17/06, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> If we have to make our programs useful for others so that they can
> > run in their browser then do we have to convert them into Java
> > (Java servelets and applets)?
>

> You can make your programs useful to others in many different ways.
> You can just give them a copy of your program. If you insist on
> distributing the result of your work via a browser, you can do it in
> two ways:
>
>   1. as a recording of your work: see http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/
> matthias/211-f06/Assignments/13.html for a simulated fireworks. This
> is an animated gif, that records the output of a DrScheme program.
>
>   2. as a program that runs on demand with inputs from other people.

Can you elaborate on #2?  I'm gussing your saying to write something that
spits out forms in html,  but if your saying something else, I'd be highly
interested!

Corey

--
((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))