[plt-scheme] Vancouver Lisp Users Group meeting for December - Google SoC

From: Bill Clementson (billclem at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 20:40:40 EST 2006

Hi all,

For our December lispvan meeting, Howard Yeh will be recounting his
experiences as a Lisp coder for last summer's Google Summer of Code.
Howard submitted his application through LispNYC (which was
coordinating all of the 2006 Google SoC Lisp-related projects). His
project was Wispy Lisp, a web framework for creating dynamic web
applications in Lisp. Howard will recount his experiences with Lisp,
Google SoC, Life, the Universe, and all that. ;-)

Here's the "official" meeting notice:

Topic: Strange Love, or: How I Learned to Love Lisp, and Started Worrying
Presenter: Howard Yeh