[plt-scheme] Porting OPT-LAMBDA

From: Aaron Hsu (arcfide at sacrificumdeo.net)
Date: Tue Dec 5 16:14:44 EST 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 3:08 PM, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:

> Aaron Hsu skrev:
>> Hello everyone,
>> I am attempting to port over the OPT-LAMBDA code upon which
>> Schemeql relies to Chez Scheme.
>> The problem, of course, is that I've had a bit of trouble with
>> some of macro. Specifically, it doesn't appear that I have QUOTE-
>> SYNTAX or SYNTAX/LOC. However, i can't seem to find any definition
>> for these two forms at all. Are these defined somewhere special?
>
> As first approximation (read hack), try:
>
>   (define-syntax quote-syntax
>     (syntax-rules ()
>       [(_ datum)
>         datum]))
>
>   (define-syntax syntax/loc
>     (syntax-rules ()
>       [(_ location-stx-expr template)
>        template]))
>
> If it doesn't work, I'm sure the Chez people, given Danny's links to
> the documentation, can produce a solution in no time.

Thanks for these, and given the way they look, it seems that simply
using SYNTAX in place of both calls seems to work so far. I have not
done the real testing yet, but I'll keep such things in mind. And
yes, the Chez people are very good at getting some answers to these
types of questions. :-)

--
Aaron Hsu
misc at sacrificumdeo.net