[plt-scheme] auto doc generation

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Mon Dec 4 07:26:17 EST 2006

I use my own personal SPOD implementation to add
documentation to modules and ROOS classes. It can be
used along with a spod2html.exe processor to process
the source code to html, or along with webbot.plt, which can
be used to upload the documentation to spodwiki. Works
quite well for me (see http://www.elemental-programming.org).

--Hans