[plt-scheme] Installing PLAI on DrScheme 352

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 24 17:24:57 EDT 2006

Pupeno,

I suspect the real problem has to do with the installation or with
some assumption made by the PLT installer.

The PLAI installation itself does not, to the best of my knowledge,
try to modify things outside its own collection space, other than
getting its languages listed in the global list of languages using
ADD-LANGUAGE!.  Is it possible (Robby? Eli?) that this operation is
what is causing the problem, interacting with the filesystem
permissions?  I use --collection-plt to make the plai.plt file.
Should I have been using some additional build flags?

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.