[plt-scheme] Trouble with MrEd. Designer compilation

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Fri Aug 18 08:09:47 EDT 2006

> If I do not compile any of the sources the application
> runs fine, but if I
> compile every .ss using compile-file I get:
> reference to undefined identifier: hierarchy-widget%
> on startup.

Hi,

I have checked it and You are right. In the program
unfortunately
modules and loaded files are mixed.

However there is something wrong with load/use-compiled
and modules together. The loaded code cannot "see" the provided
functions. I do not know how to fix this.
Later on, everything will be a module, so we will not have
this problem.

Sorry,

Peter Ivanyi