[plt-scheme] Changing GUI language will cause the setting of programming language lost

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 14 23:11:55 EDT 2006

Thanks for the second ping.

I've now fixed this in SVN. The bug was, as you might guess, that the
contents of the preference were being translated, meaning that drscheme
thought the preference was garbage and reverted to the default.

The fix required adding a new method to the
drscheme:language:language<%> interface (and friends). I've checked in
changes to the algol60, eopl, frtime, profj, and swindle collections to
implement this method. If you maintain one of those collections, please
do double check the change.

Thanks,
Robby