[plt-scheme] Cannot download documentation

From: Chris Warrington (chrisw at rice.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 11 02:16:43 EDT 2006

Eli Barzilay @ 2006-8-11 1:05:32 AM
"[plt-scheme] Cannot download documentation" <mid:17628.4124.121364.136044 at lithuanian.ccs.neu.edu>

> Like I said in the followup message, the problem was found and
> fixed, and we released v352 that includes the fix. Try to install
> v352 and you should not have that problem.

I feel quite stupid. Working on so many different computers with so
many different copies of PLT Scheme installed, I fail to notice that
the copy I tried this evening was 351, not 352.

Again, I apologize for wasting everyone's time, space, and bandwidth.

--
Chris Warrington <chrisw at rice.edu>

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-Douglas Adams