[plt-scheme] How do I access documentation?

From: David Richards (vottamusic at verizon.net)
Date: Wed Aug 2 13:17:19 EDT 2006

In 351 I'm trying to get info about the window% class.  Help Desk says
I ned to download the documentation, but I can't seem to do that.

First I get:

Found

The document has moved here.

Apache/2.2.2 (Fedora) Server at download.plt-scheme.org:#f Port 80

Then I get a warning box saying that HTTPS isn't supported.

When I try to read the documentation on-line, I get a user/password box
blocking access.

Should I try reverting to 350, or has the documentation been made
proprietary?  Is it ok to post requests for arbitrary documentation
snippets here on this list?  For starters, can would someone please
post the documentation for the window% class?

- DR

Posted on the users mailing list.