[plt-scheme] reading scheme

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 1 11:21:03 EDT 2006

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Stephen DeGabrielle wrote:

> Any advice on reading scheme code? I am new to it and in the past I have
> found it helpful reading other peoples code as a way of learning. The
> trouble is the richness and variety of idioms used are confusing me in
> the code I am looking at.

Hi Stephen,

Do you have any particular bits of code that you're looking at now?  If
one is confusing, bring it up; we can take a look and see how to read it.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to volunteer something like my solitaire
cipher implementation for study (and criticism):

http://hashcollision.org/svn/repos/projects/plt-misc/solitaire-cipher.ss

Best of wishes!

Posted on the users mailing list.