[plt-scheme] Fwd: [PRL] Clustering in Scheme?

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 06:11:01 EDT 2006

On 27/04/06, Riccardo Pucella <riccardo at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> On 11:18 04/27/06 "Paulo J. Matos" <pocmatos at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 25/04/06, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> > >  Anyone?
> > >
> > >  Begin forwarded message:

> > Clustering? Do you mean Machine Learning Clustering algorithms like
> > k-means or something?
>
> Yup. Exactly.

I've only seen your email now. I'll be sending the code to you as soon
as I get home. Remember it was not release because it was made for
'personal' use (which means it is not 'user' friendly, it is just
"Paulo friendly" ;) but it is easy to read and modify), works only
under PLT Scheme (probably only under version 3xx, not sure).

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

>  Cheers,

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm
Computer and Software Engineering
INESC-ID - SAT Group