[plt-scheme] Added section in my oop tutorial for inheritance and mixins; comments?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 16 02:04:35 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being so late about this, but I restarted work on getting that
"class.ss tutorial for Java programmers" thing more fleshed out.  One of
the requests I received was to add a section on mixins, so I wrote
something up that shows where they can be useful.  I also fleshed out the
section on inheritance a little more to explain to myself some of the
differences between inherit vs. send, just from an early error-trapping
perspective.

Would anyone like to suggest improvements and corrections to this?
Here's a link to the revised tutorial:

     http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/plt/oop-notes.text

I'm writing this stuff as I'm learning it, so this is also an implicit
request for correctness verification.  *grin*

Best of wishes!

Posted on the users mailing list.