[plt-scheme] question about dr. scheme indentation

From: Jim Blandy (jimb at red-bean.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 16:41:50 EDT 2006

On 4/10/06, Danny Yoo <dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> The style that DrScheme uses, though, does have a lot of history and
> inertia behind it.  I know this sounds anti-democratic, but it might be
> worthwhile to conform in this situation.  Ken Arnold makes a case for it
> here:
>
>      http://www.artima.com/weblogs/viewpost.jsp?thread=74230

Freakin' awesome!

I love the way MzScheme uses indentation to suggest where my missing
parenthesis should have gone.  It's so obvious... but no C compiler I
know of does that.  So I suspect it's brilliant.

Of course, that code probably works under a number of different coding styles.

Posted on the users mailing list.