[plt-scheme] question about dr. scheme indentation

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 10 10:56:53 EDT 2006

DrScheme's indentation is designed to work with the usual Scheme
newline conventions -- there are just too many parens to put them all
on separate lines.

This is how it would look, if you don't put newlines around each paren:

(define (myfunction myparam)
  (let* ([myvar 10])
    (+ myvar myparam)))

Also note that folks tend to put the square brackets around each of the
bindings in a let, not around the entire sequence of bindings.

Robby