[plt-scheme] MrEd Designer.

From: Nicholas Chubrich (chubrich at cs.brandeis.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 1 21:27:24 EST 2006

Robby---
	The problem is, I \haven't heard back from him, and I don't know
if I ever will.  I think putting it up under my name would be a bit much
seeing as I scarcely spent an hour fixing it with the debugger.  But I
can't believe that code should be left nonworking because the original
designer of it is out of town.  I suppose I could post it with his name,
but put my own down for contact, though as I said before I can't really do
that much with it.  What would you say the etiquette is, on the whole?
Since a lot of PlaneT packages are broken by PLT updates, this problem
probably comes up a lot, and there should be a standard way of dealing
with it.  Many of the broken packages are probably easily fixed, and it
seems a shame to leave them unuseable.

Nick