[plt-scheme] MrEd Designer.

From: Nicholas Chubrich (chubrich at cs.brandeis.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 1 14:16:45 EST 2006

MrEd Designer was a GUI-building program that worked in version 209 and
was broken as of 299-300.  I found I was able to fix it myself with some
very basic debugging, and would like to make it available on PlaneT (or
wherever is appropriate, actually, for a freestanding software
package---this isn't a module or a library), as it is quite a useful
program especially for people trying to learn the graphics library---I
hope it is integrated into DrScheme sometime.
	The author of the package, Jean-Pierre Lozi, has not gotten back
to me after about a week; so he would appear to be no longer interested in
maintaining it.  On the other hand, I am not really qualified to maintain
it myself---I wouldn't be able to answer any questions about how it works,
as I just replaced a few instances of obsolete constructs.  How would you
advise doing this---should I just put it up under Mr. Lozi's name but
without a contact for him?

Nick Chubrich.

Posted on the users mailing list.