[plt-scheme] the (actual) plt browser and printing

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 11:10:09 EDT 2005

When i create a browser like:

(define browser-object (browse-shtml html-document))

The browser correctly displays my result, but I don't get a option to print
it. I think this is the same browser that's being used in the help system
where there is a print button in the file menu, so i know it must be
possible.

If i need to create the menu myself, I know how to create a menu, but i
don't have the hook to say "print yourself", and I suppose there'd be a way
to add the menu to the browser window in the right spot.

Corey