[plt-scheme] font problem in drscheme

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 9 15:56:52 EDT 2005

At Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:24:11 -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> Is cairo installed on your machine?

I think you mean Xft/fontconfig.

Is Xft/fontconfig installed, so that MrEd is compiled with Xft support?
Or are you using a pre-compiled binary, which includes Xft support?

Compiling with Xft support changes the way that MrEd tries to configure
the default font. So if you're using a MrEd compiled with Xft support,
which Xft/fontconfig fonts are available at run time?

Matthew