[plt-scheme] Web server examples

From: Anton van Straaten (anton at appsolutions.com)
Date: Thu Sep 1 17:19:24 EDT 2005

Someone on c.l.s. also pointed out that the "New Quiz" button on the
last page of the example quiz doesn't work.  Pressing the button goes to
a URL like:

http://foo.com/servlets;id23*0/examples/quiz.ss?

...which results in a file not found error.  The same URL without the
continuation ID works fine.

Anton