[plt-scheme] trace

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sun Oct 30 08:46:20 EST 2005

I'm playing a bit with trace, to see if I want to use it in classroom
demos. I made a teachpack ("module trace mzscheme") that makes it
accessible to Intermediate Student. But when I trace a function
consuming structures (the parent structures from the descendant family
tree example of HtDP), it doesn't show the inside of the structures,
only #<struct:parent>, even though typing the name of a structure-valued
variable in the REPL gives me a (make-parent ...) expression. Is there
any way to get it to do this? I'm guessing it has something to do with
inspectors, which I don't really understand. Many thanks. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.