[plt-scheme] Happy Birthday Matthias

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 29 22:03:10 EDT 2005

Thanks! I never noticed that... or the 'collapse' feature etc.
Machackers like me don't tend to push the right mouse button very
often, so we don't always find things like that.  Ironically, I have
been using the 'whiz wheel' on the mouse to scroll to destinations of
arrows while skillfully stabilizing the mouse; little did I know that I
could have used the right button to tack it!

rac

On Oct 29, 2005, at 3:06 PM, Danny Yoo wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, Richard Cleis wrote:
>
>> "Tack the definition arrows" ?  I didn't know that was possible.  How?
>
> Hi Richard,
>
> After Check Syntax runs on the definition window, you can mouse over
> variables, and arrows should appear.  Right click, and the option
> "Tack/Untack Arrow(s)" should come up.  Hope this helps!

Posted on the users mailing list.